Employment - ADVERTISED VACANCY 05/01/2021
ADVERTISED VACANCY 05/01/2021
Government of Samoa
OFFICE OF THE MINISTER OF WORKS, TRANSPORT
(MINISTRY OF WORKS, TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE; ELECTRIC POWER CORPORATION; SAMOA WATER AUTHORITY; SAMOA AIRPORT AUTHORITY; SAMOA PORTS AUTHORITY; SAMOA SHIPPING CORPORATION; LAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY; HOUSING COMMITTEE); SAMOA SHIPPING SERVICES; PACIFIC FORUM LINE
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
LAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY
Applications are invited from interested qualified candidates for the above-mentioned position.
The Chief Executive Officer appointment is for a contractual term of employment of three (3) years, Salary and benefits will be in accordance with existing remuneration packages set by the Government of Samoa for Chief Executive Officers/ General Managers of Ministries and Corporations.
Detailed information is included in Application Package which can be uplifted from the Office of the Minister of Works, Transport & Infrastructure, Level 4, TATTE Building, SOGI, OR downloaded from the LTA Website www.lta.gov.ws
Applicants must provide the following;
- A Cover Letter:
- Completed Competency Self-Assessment Form
- Most recent curriculum vitae that includes:
I. Details of your current and previous work history, including the following information:
- Position title, employer and the dates you held the position; and
- -List of achievements; and
- Brief summary of key accountabilities
- Certified copies of all certificates of academic achievements, qualifications, trainings, professional affiliation and other documents provided to support your application. (Certified copies are those that are seen and verified by a lawyer as true copies of the originals); and
- Your contact details for correspondence purposes in relation to your application for the position.
- Completed Referee Details with recent written references from three (3) professional referees (recent means no later than 12 months).
All applications must be marked “Confidential – Applications for Chief Executive Officer, LTA” and addressed to:
The Minister of Works, Transport & Infrastructure
Office of the Minister of Works, Transport & Infrastructure
Level 4, TATTE Building
Closing Date & Submission of Applications
Completed applications should be received by the Office of the Minister of Works, Transport & Infrastructure, Level 4, TATTE Building by 12noon, Friday 22 January 2021.
For further information , please contact Ofeira Une on telephone 24379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org